The 4th MTBA Adaptive Mountain Biking Camp in Australian is hitting West Australia this September!
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSING...
Everyone is welcome but the focus will be for people with physical or neurological disabilities that require adaptive cycles to participate in mountain biking and assistance with camping.
Beginners and experienced riders who would like to add a camping element to the outdoors experience! General fitness is required to push around the camp site.
Cycletrek @ Kambarang, 416 Lowden Grimwade Road, Lowden, WA 6240
Friday 28th - Sunday 30th September, 2018
$90 per participant (persons being coached) excluding meals.
$130 per participant (persons being coached) including 2 x dinner meals. Download Menu.
Entry fee includes coaching, handcycle hire, tenting and bedding (if required) and all amenities.
FREE - up to one (1) companion, carer, family or friend. If you have opted for the meals option at an additional cost, your companion will also receive 2 FREE meals!
Max. 6 beginner participants.
Max. 6 experienced participants (BYO adaptive cycle where possible).
On-site Communal Amenities
The camping grounds in un-powered and has the following amenities included in your registration cost:
- Heavy-duty rubber matting for main areas and tent entrances.
- 1 x Self contained Cabin-lodge for high-needs participant.
- 1 x 3m gazebo with privacy walls.
- 4 x Tents with queen bedding (reserved for people unable to secure personal equipment). Please indicate during registration.
- 1 x Gas-heated outdoor shower (sheltered).
- 1 x Heated shower at cabin.
- 1 x Standard portable toilets (compost).
- 2 x Accessible portable toilets.
- Portable shower bench with backrest and rail (outdoor shower).
- Gas BBQ and campfire for roasting marshmallows and bush tucka!
- Dish wash facility with gazebo.
- Kitchen utensils including cutlery, crockery, sink, kettle, stoves and gas BBQ.
- Projector lighting for kitchen facilities.
- 1 x communal large chest icebox.
- Plastic tables and chairs.
- Basic cutlery and crockery provided.
- Must be 16 years and older. Supporters/family of any age are welcome. Under 18yo participants require parental/guardian permission and supervision.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully on the online registration.
- Complete the online registration and make any outstanding payments to MTBA.
- Check your email for confirmation. Get your gear ready and prepare for an awesome weekend away!
What you must bring...
- Australian standard certified mountain bike helmet (see Helmet Policy when registering).
- Linen including at least two (2) beach towels, hand/face towel, mattress covers/sheets, pillows and pillow covers.
- Toiletries including shower gel/soap, wash cloth or similar, toothbrush and paste, personal hygiene products, self-care items and one (1) toilet roll.
- Food, snacks and condiments.
- Prescription medications, sun cream and bug repellent.
- Drinking water and any preferred sports or soft drinks. Refillable sports drink bottle.
- Headlamp and or torches and batteries/chargers.
- Comfortable clothing suitable to the weather conditions at the time of Event. Slip-slop-slap if necessary!
What you should bring...
- Cycling gloves (finger-less or full length).
- Flexible elbow pads.
- Your own tent and sleeping mattress. If you do not have one, please indicate during registeration.
- Body/face wipes.
- Food storage and containers – example, Eski or 12V electric fridge.
- Cutlery (knives, forks, spoon) and crockery (plates, bowls, mugs).
- Pots and pans – one (1) communal kitchen washing facility available.
Remember: The camping grounds are un-powered, so please make relevant arrangements.