ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSING...
Everyone is welcome but the focus will be for people with physical or neurological disabilities that require adaptive cycles to participate in mountain biking and assistance with camping.
Beginners and experienced riders who would like to experience trails!
Basic fitness is required to push around the gathering area, through the trails and over a beginners technical loop - but you can push as little or as much as you like! Volunteers will be available to provide basic assistance. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Out There Cycling (training centre) - follow the signs
7805 Brisbane Valley Highway, Braemore Queensland
Location website: http://www.outtherecycling.com.au/
For information about the trails: http://www.brisbanevalleyrailtrail.com.au/
Friday 14th - Sunday 16th September, 2018
FREE per participant (persons being coached).
Registration required to secure your spot: Registration form below.
FREE - up to two (2) companion, carer, family or friend.
Max. 9 participants.
On-site Communal Amenities
The main grounds is powered and has the following amenities included:
- 1 x Universal toilet
- 1 x Heated shower
- Portable shower bench with backrest
Last years' adaptive camp in Western Australia
- Must be 16 years and older. Supporters/family of any age are welcome. Under 18yo participants require parental/guardian permission and supervision.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully on the online registration.
- Complete the online registration.
- Check your email for confirmation. Get your gear ready and prepare for an awesome weekend away!
What you must bring...
- Australian standard certified mountain bike helmet (see Helmet Policy when registering).
- Toiletries including shower gel/soap, wash cloth or similar, toothbrush and paste, personal hygiene products, self-care items and one (1) toilet roll.
- Food snacks.
- Prescription medications, sun cream and bug repellent.
- Drinking water and any preferred sports or soft drinks. Refillable sports drink bottle.
- Comfortable clothing suitable to the weather conditions at the time of Event. Slip-slop-slap if necessary!
What you should bring...
- Cycling gloves (finger-less or full length).
- Flexible elbow pads.
- Body/face wipes.
Special recognition and thanks to the following supporters, contributors and funding associations:
Hosted and Supported By